Friday 22 February 2013

Cats about town #1

Marc and myself love meeting different cats on our many walks. Some of them we see regularly on certain routes, but it is also lovely meeting new personalities on new walks. Some of the regulars we give nicknames. Some hang around to have a fuss and their photos taken while others watch us from a safe distance. 
I thought it would be fun to share the pictures of the cats we meet on our travels. This will hopefully be an ongoing thing so I will be doing posts in the future.











1 comment:

  1. that top kitty is adorable! I too love to meet (and name) the cats I meet. On my way to work today I met sir fluffykins; he's a big black and white ball of fur I see most mornings. I want to be his friend but he's totally not into it, haha! so I just admire him from far

    ReplyDelete